Banana Bread Tiramisu
Makes 10 large cups or 20 small cups
- 10 slices The Country Chef Banana Bread
- 10 Ripe Bananas
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 750g cream cheese
- 5 tbs vanilla extract
- 2.5 cups thickened cream
- 1 tin Nestle Top ‘n’ Fill
- 1/8 cup of grated chocolate to serve (optional)
Ingredients for Banana Bread Soak:
- 1kg baking chocolate
- 5 cups thickened cream
- To make chocolate sauce, place chocolate and cream in a saucepan and stir over low heat until chocolate melts.
- Slice banana into halves and soak in chocolate sauce for 30 minutes or until soft to break apart. Meanwhile, mash bananas using a fork.
- To make the mascarpone mousse, whisk cream cheese until soft in a large mixing bowl and add Nestle Top ‘n’ Fill caramel, thickened cream, vanilla and sugar and whisk until combined.
- Layer the soaked Banana Bread, mashed banana and caramel mascarpone mousse until the cup is filled. Set in fridge for half an hour and serve with grated chocolate.
Energy (kj): 1400
Protein (g): 4.7
Carbohydrates (g): 34.5
Fat (g): 20.3
Fibre (g): 0.56