Gluten Free Profiterole Trifles
- The Country Chef Bakery Co. Gluten Free Mini Profiteroles (2 per person)
- 200ml thick custard
- 1 punnet fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 pkt strawberry jelly, set to makers instructions
- Flake chocolate bars
- Cut set jelly into cubes.
- Cut flake bars in half then into thinner sticks.
- In stemless glasses or small glass bowls, layer a spoonful of thick custard followed by a profiterole, jelly cubes and strawberry pieces on top.
- Repeat layering and garnish with a sprinkle of chocolate flakes and a flake stick.