- 1 punnet of raspberries
- 1 punnet of blackberries
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- 300ml fresh cream
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla paste
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 1 cup of thawed raspberries
- ¼ block of dark cooking chocolate
- To make the raspberry coulis place ¼ cup of icing and thawed raspberries in a blender and blend until it creates a puree. Strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds.
- Add 2 tablespoons of icing sugar and vanilla paste to the cream and whip until it forms a stiff peak. Spread over base of pavlova. Drizzle to coulis over the cream and place the raspberries and blackberries over the centre of the pavlova.
- Cut the hazelnuts roughly and melt dark chocolate on low in microwave in 30 second increments until melted. Sprinkle nuts evenly over the pavlova and drizzle the melted chocolate through a piping bag.