Choc Berry Pavlova
- 1x Packet Country Chef Bakery Co. Single Serve Pavlova
- 1 x Bottle of Cherries
- 1 x Orange zest (microplane)
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ tsp each powdered Cinnamon, Cloves and Ginger
- 110g dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 cup 35% fat Cream
- 85g dark chocolate
- To make the Cherry Coulis, place all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil, let it simmer for 5 mins, strain the cherries out and keep simmering until it has reduced down to a syrup consistency.
- Melt Chocolate with cream, and then allow to cool
- To make chocolate cream, melt the chocolate into the cream and cool in the fridge for 4 hours. Once cold, whip for 3-5 mins until soft peaks form.
- Pit the fresh cherries, slice some in half, toss in the cherry syrup.
- Drizzle cherry sauce over each of the pavlovas and then drizzle the chocolate. Dollop a spoon of the chocolate cream on top. Nestle the cherry halves and wholes into the cream nest and grate dark chocolate on top to finish