Chocolate Coated Banana Bread Truffles
- 10 slices The Country Chef Banana Bread
- 200g Cream cheese (room temperature)
- 300g Baking chocolate
- 200g Desiccated coconut (optional)
- Trim off and discard the edged of the Banana Bread. Cut the Banana Bread into small pieces and place into a food processor.
- Add cream cheese, blend until smooth and uniform in consistency. Roll Banana Bread mixture into 30g of balls.
- Melt chocolate in a double-saucepan. Dip the Banana Bread balls into melted chocolate and then roll with shredded coconut.
Energy (kj): 1700
Protein (g): 5.3
Carbohydrates (g): 42.6
Fat (g): 24.1
Fibre (g): 2.6