Christmas Pavlova Wreath
- 500g The Country Chef Bakery Co. Pavlova
- 400ml fresh cream, whipped
- 3 punnets fresh raspberries
- 100gm hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- mint leaves picked
- 250ml fresh cream
- 40gm caster sugar
- 40gm glucose
- 250gm dark chocolate
- 40gm unsalted butter
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup caster sugar
- To make the chocolate ganache, place cream, caster sugar and glucose in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and add the dark chocolate. Use hand blender to combine to a smooth consistency. Add butter and combine to a smooth glossy ganache.
- To make the Raspberry Coulis, place frozen raspberries in a saucepan and stir through the caster sugar. Set on a low to medium heat and allow the sugar and berries to dissolve without stirring.
- Remove from the heat and puree with hand blender. Strain through a fine sieve and cool.
- Use a small bowl upturned on the pavlova top to trace out a circle with a knife. Cut through to the bottom of the pavlova and use a large spoon scoop out the centre. Top the pavlova ring with whipped cream and dot the cream with small spoons of raspberry coulis. Use the end of the spoon lightly to swirl the coulis through the cream.
- Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts and place fresh raspberries all around the ring. Drizzle the chocolate ganache over the raspberries and garnish with mint leaves.
- Dust with icing sugar – optional