- 500g The Country Chef Bakery Co. Pavlova
- 400ml fresh cream, whipped
- 2 large mangoes
- 3 green kiwi fruit
- 3 passionfruit
- 1 cup shaved coconut, toasted
- While cream is being whisked, cut the cheeks from the mangoes and scoop out the flesh. Slice each cheek thinly. Peel each kiwi fruit and slice thinly.
- Spread whipped cream over the pavlova and arrange sliced mango and kiwi on top. Cut passionfruit in half and scoop out pulp over the sliced fruit.
- Sprinkle toasted shaved coconut on top.