Petite Pavlovas with Blood Oranges & Grapefruit
- 12 The Country Chef Single Serve Pavlovas
- 1 blood orange
- 1 ruby grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup pistachios, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup fresh cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 packet Persian pink fairy floss
- Juice one of the oranges and heat the liquid in a small saucepan with the caster sugar until sugar dissolves and a thin syrup forms. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Peel the remaining citrus with a knife, cut in half and slice into half rounds.
- Place a tablespoon of whipped cream on each petite pavlova and stand a slice of citrus in the cream. Sprinkle over with chopped pistachios, a drizzle of the orange syrup and a pinch of pink fairy floss.