Single Serve Pavlova
- The Country Chef Single Serve Pavlovas
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 300ml fresh cream
- 1 punnet fresh blueberries
- Blend and strain the thawed blueberries through a fine sieve, pressing as much juice from the pulp as possible. Heat the liquid in a small saucepan and add the caster sugar and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Defrost single serve pavlovas. Whisk the cream until soft peaks form and add 3-4 Tbsp of the blueberry sauce. Continue whisking until stiff peaks form. You can further colour the cream by adding more sauce.
- Top each pavlova with a tablespoon of the blueberry sauce, blueberry cream and mint.